Other Development Consents

In addition to planning applications, we can assist you with the full range of other planning related development consents, including:

  • tables and chairs licences
  • applications for listed building consent or applications to establish whether listed building consent is required;
  • applications for demolition;
  • minerals and waste licence applications;
  • applications for footpath diversion orders.

We can work with you to establish exactly which consent is required and agree a strategy for the best way to achieve it for you.

To find out more, please Contact us for an initial, no obligation discussion.

Contact us today

  • For more information about our privacy practices please view our privacy policy. By submitting this form you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
  • Do you want to contact a particular office, or is it a general enquiry?
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.